Unity-based strategy game inspired by the flash game “Warfare 1917”. My first experience with Unity, so it’s badly designed but it was a good learning experience.
- Scroll map horizontally by mousing to the edges of the screen, or using the left and right arrow keys.
- Clicking a unit’s icon at the bottom spawns that unit from your map edge (French are left, German right).
- Units coming across a trench will jump in and stay there for a defensive bonus.
- To make the unit leave the trench and advance, click their icon underneath the trench.
- To win the battle, get one of your units to the enemy’s map edge.
- Rifleman are the most numerous troop type, armed with rifles. Cheap and ubiquitous.
- Grenadiers excel at assaulting enemy trenches. Their short range carbines make them ill-suited for defense.
- Machine gunners are a powerful glass cannon, they work best defending a trench.
- Snipers sport long range rifles, and are best for picking apart an otherwise inpenetretable defense.
- Armoured soldiers are slow, but their strong armour lets them take lots of damage before dying.